Leg cramping can be related to low potassium and magnesium levels. This Power veggie bowls feature fresh salmon with raspberry balsamic glaze. A yummy paleo salad recipe packed with flavor, good fats, and Magnesium! Zucchini, thyme, seasonal greens, grilled salmon, and raspberries make one POWERFUL and delicious combo to fight Leg Cramps!
- 4 ounces salmon
- 3-4 cups seasonal greens
- ½ cup sliced zucchini and squash
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 2 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- Dash of sea salt
- Dash of pepper
- 2 thyme sprigs
- Lemon juice
- (Optional; not Paleo) Parmesan crumbles
- First, cook your salmon. Marinate your salmon by evenly spreading 1 tbsp oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper over your salmon on a baking sheet. Bake on 400-degrees Fahrenheit for around 10 minutes or until your salmon looks fully cooked with a little bit of char on top.
- Once your salmon is almost cooked, slice your zucchini and squash. Sautee your veggies in a skillet with ½ tbsp oil and a little bit of salt and pepper.
- Once your vegetables and salmon are fully cooked, build your salad bowl. Greens first, then veggies, then salmon. Drizzle in your balsamic glaze, thyme sprig leaves, and the rest of your oil. Toss all together and place in your serving bowl.
- Add your raspberries last with just a touch more of lemon juice on top. Sprinkle with parmesan, if desired. Enjoy!